Compression stockings are specialized hosiery designed to improve venous lymph and blood flow to the legs and feet. The specialized compression socks or hosiery are elastic garments worn around the legs, compressing the limb and exerting a comfortable pressure against the legs/feet.
This gradient pressure promotes better blood flow which in turn helps to control swelling, varicosities, leg fatigue and other problematic leg conditions. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression stockings use stronger elastics to create significant pressure that yields relief and better health.
*ALL required paper work for insurance reimbursement provided
*Compression stockings are often fully covered under most insurance health plans
Common Conditions Improved with Compression Stockings:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Swelling Experienced by Expecting Mothers
- Tired, Aching & Fatigued Legs
- Swollen Feet, Ankles, & Legs
- Travellers or People Who Sit or Stand for Prolonged Periods
- Situations Requiring Enhanced Bloodflow or Compression in the Legs (muscle injury, sprains, strains)
- Improve Athletic Performance
- Sport Socks
- Dress Socks
- Knee High Stockings
- Pantyhose (maternity)
- Thigh-High Stockings
- ....All styles are available in a variety of colours
From the initial assessment to the final fitting, Infinity Health Centre's primary goal it to ensure the highest standard of care in the most convenient fashion. To get fitted for compression stockings today, call (416) 504-0628 or book your appointment directly On-Line.