Dr. Karim Riskallah received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2008 from The Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College after first completing his bachelor's degree in Physical Education and Health in 2004 from The University of Toronto. Having served the downtown Toronto community since graduating, Dr. Riskallah quickly recognized the value of a collaborative care approach in managing patient's health concerns. Subsequently, in the summer of 2011, Dr. Riskallah initiated to help create downtown Toronto's most comprehensive and diverse interdisciplinary health clinic, Infinity Health Centre.
Since graduating in 2008, Dr. Riskallah has been relentless in continuing to improve his manual orthopedic assessment and treatment approaches to be able to provide his patients with the very best evidence based treatment and assessment protocols. Correspondingly, Dr. Riskallah is very proud to be one of very few providers within downtown Toronto to be certified in the new gold standard for soft tissue therapy, Functional Range Release. Additionally, Dr. Riskallah's dynamic approach to treatment allows him to offer his patients a plethora of treatment options, most notably, Chiropractic manipulation/mobilization, medical acupuncture, exercise rehabilitation, health education, and various soft tissue manual therapies.
Having recently had the opportunity to work directly with NHL players from both the Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Marlies, as well as attending various NHL summer conditioning camps, Dr. Riskallah has gained a higher level of appreciation for treatment programs directed at targeting the entire body to optimize movement patterns, power, and speed in sports. Subsequently, Dr. Riskallah has inspired and created Infinity Health Centre's Advanced Sports Therapy program to help athletes - at any level/sport - optimize and improve their athletic performance.
Dr. Riskallah can be contacted via e-mail at DrRiskallah@infinityhealthcentre.com for any questions or inquires.
Education & Certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic (2008) - CMCC
- Bachelors of Physical Education and Health (2004) - University of Toronto
- Medical Acupuncture (2008) - McMaster University
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist (2008) - NSCA
- Active Release Technique Provider (2008)
- Graston Technique Provider (2008)
- Functional Anatomic Palpation Systems (Upper Limb 2008, Spine 2012)
- Functional Range Release Provider (Spine, 2014, Lower Limb 2015)
- Advanced Assessment & Treatment of NHL Hockey Players (2014)
- Concepts & Practices in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2017) - CAMH