The safety of our staff and all our patients is our primary priority. We ask that all our patients familiarize themselves with our new safety protocols and procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation. We're all in this together
Before Your Appointment:
- We require that you book an appointment in advance (no walk-ins) and complete your Covid19 screening survey.
- For the time being, our waiting room has been relocated to just outside the clinic. Your health care provider will escort you into the clinic at the time of your appointment (don’t be too early or too late).
- Before entering the clinic, we require you wear a face mask/covering.
Your health care provider will also provide you with hand sanitizer before entering your exam room.
During Your Appointment:
- Once again, you will be pre-screened before any active or passive care.
- Your health care provider will be wearing full PPE and will have ensured your exam room has been thoroughly disinfected prior to entering.
- All our appointments will be well spaced to ensure safety.
After Your Appointment:
- We provide contact-free customer service at check out. On-line payments can be made after your appointment. Your receipt will also be emailed to you.
- Self Monitoring: If you experience any symptoms related to Covid 19, please let us know asap and we’ll direct you to the best course of action.