Chiropractic care focuses on managing all your muscular, spinal, joint, and nervous system injuries, often experienced by those working and living in Downtown Toronto. Results can be seen quickly and treatment plans are designed to be short term.
What To Expect At Your First Visit
After completing a comprehensive health history and physical examination, your Chiropractor will provide you with a diagnosis, treatment plan, and preventative care recommendations tailored to your injury and your lifestyle.
How Do Chiropractors Treat Injuries?
Chiropractors at Infinity Health Centre are required to be trained in a variety of treatment interventions so that they may better serve you. Combinations of various treatments are often prescribed to maximize health improvements and fastest results.
Common treatment interventions include:
- physical therapy modalities (muscle stimulation/ultrasound)
- joint manipulation/mobilization
- medical acupuncture
- rehabilitative exercises
- soft tissue techniques
- custom orthotics and bracing
- athletic taping
- nutritional and lifestyle counseling.
Through the use of a non-invasive hands on treatment approach, Chiropractic care can often support your body's healing without the use of medication and the avoidance of surgery.
Common Conditions Treated:
Chiropractors specialize in the management of many types of sports, computer-related, and repetitive strain injuries. Listed below are some of the most common injuries our Downtown Toronto patients often seek Chiropractic care for regularly:
- Low Back Pain
- Work Related Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Knee Injuries, including ligament and meniscal tears
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fascia and foot pain
- Shoulder Injuries, including Rotator Cuff tears and impingements
- Numbness and Tingling related conditions
- Wrist and Elbow Conditions, including ?Tennis? Elbow and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- *Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries (*Pre-Approved 12-week Treatment Plans with direct Insurance Billing Available)
If your condition is not listed, contact us or one of our Chiropractors directly to see how we can help you.
Our Team Based Approach
When you visit with one of our Chiropractors at Infinity Health Centre, you are also gaining the knowledge of our Medical Doctors, Physiotherapists, Naturopathic Doctors, and Massage Therapists. We work as a team to bring you the best care possible. To see a Downtown Toronto Chiropractor today, call 416-504-0628 or book your appointment directly On-Line.