Vitality in Professionals (VIP)
The Vitality in Professionals (VIP) corporate health program provides sustainable solutions to enhance employee health, productivity, and commitment while reducing health costs to your organization.
The programs are designed to be customizable to meet the demands of your employees; with individualized treatment programs that includes diet, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations as well as other natural remedies to optimize their health. Future follow-up visits take place to ensure that your employees understand their health recommendations, track their progress, and modify their treatment program.
ADVANTAGES OF THE VIP PROGRAM
- Get a return on investment ? save anywhere between $1.50 to $6.15 for every dollar invested in a healthy workplace.
- Create a Healthy Workplace Environment ? incorporate healthy lifestyle habits and strategies to manage mental health issues like stress, anxiety, and depression, as well as physical ailments like wrist, back, and neck pain.
- Improve the Health of your Employees ? reduce healthcare costs by minimizing the risks associated with chronic disease like high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancer.
- Improve Employee Productivity and Morale ? improve employee satisfaction and commitment; reduce employee turnover, presenteeism, and absenteeism by incorporating wellness solutions that they can be proud of being a part of.
Lunch and Learn Seminars
- Lunch and Learn seminars are a great way to improve your employees' health and corporate culture. By educating your employees with simple, practical, and sustainable health changes, you will be able to them with the tools to live a healthier lifestyle both in and outside the workplace.
- Each seminar lasts approximately 30-45 minutes; covering essential ?take-home? messages that can be applied by your employees to demonstrate better lifestyle behaviors. A 1-page summary of these key points are also provided for your employees.
- Topics vary and can be customized to meet the needs of your organization ? stress management, healthy eating habits, exercise for weight loss, and office ergonomics and stretching are common examples of topics presented to our clients.
For more information about our VIP program or to schedule a group lunch and learn seminar, please contact Dr. James Yoon for more information.