Tim received his Master of Physical Therapy Degree in 2017 from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario after completing his Honours Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Waterloo in 2011. Shortly after graduating, Tim decided to join Infinity Health Centre and begin building a practice focused on helping the Downtown Toronto community.
When evaluating patients, Tim focuses on taking detailed assessments which he finds is the foundation of an effective treatment plan. Tim utilizes a variety of evidence-based treatment techniques throughout his treatment plan, some of which include: Joint mobilizations, myofascial release techniques, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques, mobilizations with movement, exercise prescription, taping, and modalities. All of which are provided in conjunction with patient education and active participation in order to achieve the maximal recovery outcomes for patients.
Tim’s passion for physiotherapy drives him to constantly keep up to date with research and evidence based protocols. Tim has a strong interest in orthopaedic and sports injuries, as well as neurological and geriatric conditions.
In his spare time, Tim enjoys going on hikes, cycling, and playing ultimate frisbee with his friends and family.
Tim can be contacted via e-mail at Tlin@infinityhealthcentre.com for any questions or inquires.
Education and Certifications:
- Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy (2017) - Queen's University
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Biology (2011) - University of Waterloo
- Mulligan Concept Mobilization With Movement (Lower Quadrant, 2018)
- Functional Range Release Provider (Upper Limb, 2018)
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling (Full Body, 2018 & 2019) - APTEI
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 1 (2019) - Acupuncture Canada