Practice Location: Downtown Toronto
Dr. Patricia Galata received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto in 2013, and her Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Diploma at McMaster University also in 2013. Previously in 2006, Dr. Galata obtained her Honours Bachelor of Science degree from York University. Additionally, Dr. Galata obtained her Active Release Technique and FAKTR (Functional and Kinetic Treatment/Rehab) certifications in 2012 and 2011 respectively.
Her interest in science and love of sports provided the foundation to become involved in the health care field and to choose Chiropractic as a career. Through different vocational experiences, she has worked with a diverse population including children and seniors and believes that everyone has the potential to achieve their own optimal well-being through the use of non-invasive and complimentary health care approaches.
Dr. Galata practices diversified technique and uses evidence-based guidelines to communicate to her patients the best treatment techniques suited for their own personal health concerns. Mobilization and manipulation therapy, patient education, exercise prescription, and acupuncture are just some of the tools utilized in establishing treatment plans.
Dr. Galata holds in high regard the cooperation between different practitioners in co-managing a patient's health care at Infinity Health Centre. Recently in the summer of 2013, working alongside other health care providers, Dr. Galata and her team won the National Health Care Team Challenge held in Vancouver which was held in conjunction with the 'Collaboration Across Borders' conference.
Dr. Galata enjoys being active as well as spending time with family and friends, traveling and staying current with the most up-to-date literature on health care.
Dr. Galata can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or inquires.
Education & Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic (2013) - CMCC
- Medical Acupuncture (2013) - McMaster University
- Active Release Technique provider (2012)
- FAKTR Provider (2011) - Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab
- Honours Bachelor of Science (2006) - York University
- MSK+ Advanced Core Strength and Mobilization Seminar (2015)
- MacHANd Day of Evaluation and Management of the Upper Extremity Assessment of Upper extremity (2016)
- EXTORE Assessment and Treatment System + Clinical Acupuncture (2017)
- WorkSafe BC 18th Annual Physician Education Conference (2017)
- Functional Range Release Provider (Upper Limb, 2018)